Shout out to all my new followers here, on FB, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. I appreciate all of you and so glad to have you with me on my creative journeys! If you’re new, here’s what you can expect:
- Lots of cards (often challenges, but custom orders I get will be here too)
- Random crafts (if I ever decide to MAKE something I see from Pinterest)
- Maybe a recipe or two (you’ll see more food photos on my Instagram)
- Home décor (when I spend my hard-earned $ at Home Goods instead of Simon Says Stamp)
- Misadventures in the garden (since buying our home we now have a spot to grow some green!)
- Really anything where creativity is involved!
Today’s post falls into the first category, and very appropriate – a thank you to all of you!!
An entry for CAS-UAL FRIDAYS, the theme is Hi-Ho Silver! Very fun, and always a challenge for me to get nice clean CAS cards. (I’m one of those embarrassing “more is more” types!) Love those new (to me) arrows and banner from Studio Calico “Oh Snap” set. And how great do they look in that lurvely mint green?? (Virdian Archival Ink). And let’s not forget the silver – some nice n shiny glitter cardstock does the trick.
Thanks for the visit today, hope you have a fantastic Monday!